Welcome to my
Perfectly Imperfect Life..........

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Boost Your Nutrition Intake with #AztecGold Chia Seeds



I love Chia Seeds!
So when I was asked to review Aztec Gold Chia Seeds I was excited and intrigued. I've only eaten one brand of Chia Seeds.
So I was anxious to compare the two.

Chia Seeds have become the new hot topic for health, due to their exceptional nutritional value....
- Higher than flax seeds in OMEGA-3 & 6 essential fatty acids
- Provides 18 amino acids including Lysine and Arginine
- Helps with skin and scalp care because it is a source of Proline, the major constituent of COLLAGEN.
- Great source of Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, and Phosphorus, plus the trace elements Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Iron, Boron and Strontium.


Here's a great article on 7 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds

Aztec Gold is a premium source of Chia  - they supply straight from the farm manufacturer and offer these benefits versus other brands:

Proprietary cleaning process

- we reject 70% of all seeds delivered to factory
- 99.99% pure
- Only the cleanest handling and shipping container procedures
 
Fully Certified – each lot is lab certified so you get repeatable, high quality Chia seeds 

- ISO 9001:2008
- Certified Kosher
- One of the only Chia manufacturers with BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Certification
- Each individual shipment is tested by an accredited US laboratory before it is released from their facility.
 
Product of the original and premier Chia growing region – Jalisco, Mexico

-  High altitude, rich climate and red soil – the best combination for high quality Chia
-  Direct from farm source– packaged where it is grown
-  North American local – not sent via sea so no salt water contamination
-  Optimum grain size – minimal seed discoloration





Not only did Aztec Gold Chia Seeds surpass the Chia seeds
 I have been eating with their premium benefits,
 but they tasted much fresher too.
They come in small packages,
 since you use them up quicker
than larger bags they don't go stale.


I have yogurt for breakfast each morning
with Chia Seeds sprinkled in.


Just mix them up and your good to go.
YUM!
I like the texture and crunchiness they add.
I also like them sprinkled on salads, just about anything really.
A more natural way to boost your nutrition intake than pills.


The smaller packets are convenient to slip into your purse
if you'd like to add some while eating out.

You can find Aztec Gold Chia Seeds
on their website.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free or a discounted price from Minimus.biz . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to leave me a comment. Helps me to know I'm not totally crazy...like my family thinks I am!
*hugs*deb

.

.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin